S-Space College of Natural Sciences (자연과학대학) Dept. of Mathematical Sciences (수리과학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_수리과학부)
Higher level affine crystals and Young walls
- Kang, Seok-Jin; Lee, Hyeonmi
- Issue Date
- Spinger Science + Business Media
- Algebr. Represent. Theor. 9 (2006), 593-632
- Using combinatorics of Young walls, we give a new realization of arbitrary
level irreducible highest weight crystals B(\lambda) for quantum affine algebras of type A^(1)_n, B^(1)_n, C^(1)_n , A^(2)_2n−1, A^(2)_2n, and D^(2)_n+1. The irreducible highest weight crystals are realized
as the affine crystals consisting of reduced proper Young walls. The notion of slices
and splitting of blocks plays a crucial role in the construction of crystals.
- 1386-923X (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.