S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Mechanical Aerospace Engineering (기계항공공학부) Others_기계항공공학부
URANS Computations of Cavitating Flow around a 2-D Wedge by Compressible Two-Phase Flow Solver
- Choe, Yohan; Kim, Hyeongjun; Kim, Chongam
- Issue Date
- Int'l Association of Structural Engineering & Mechanics (IASEM), KAIST, and Korea Association of Computational Mechanics (KACM)
- ACEM16 & Structures16, pp. 1-MAX
- URANS Computations of Cavitating Flow around a 2-D Wedge by Compressible Two-Phase Flow Solver; 공학
- This paper deals with the computation of unsteady cavitating flow around a twodimensional
wedge by using Unsteady Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes (URANS)
flow solver. Because of accuracy deterioration problem due to excessive numerical
dissipations for low Mach number unsteady flow, properly scaled RoeM and
AUSMPW+ numerical flux schemes are used to accurately compute unsteady
cavitating flow. Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) analysis results of experiments and
computations are compared to show similar dominant frequencies of shedding vortices.
Shedding pattern and location of vortices are also compared to show similar behavior
of each flow result.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.