S-Space College of Pharmacy (약학대학) Natural Products Research Institute(천연물과학연구소) Journal Papers (저널논문_천연물과학연구소)
Determination of S-(-)-lansoprazole in dexlansoprazole preparation by capillary zone electrophoresis
Cited 15 time in Web of Science Cited 17 time in Scopus
- Issue Date
- Pharmaceutical Society of Korea
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, Vol.40 No.8, pp. 962-971
- Determination of S-(-)-lansoprazole in dexlansoprazole preparation by capillary zone electrophoresis ; 의약학 ; Capillary electrophoresis ; Capillary electrophoresis ; Enantiomeric impurity ; Cyclodextrin derivatives ; Dexlansoprazole preparation
- Capillary zone electrophoresis was successfully applied to the enantiomeric purity determination of dexlansoprazole using sulfobutyl ether-β-cyclodextrin and methyl-β-cyclodextrin as chiral selectors. Separations were carried out in a 50 μm, 64/56 cm fused-silica capillary. The optimized conditions included 90 mM phosphate buffer, pH 6.0, containing 30 mM sulfobutyl ether-β-cyclodextrin, 20 mM methyl-β-cyclodextrin as background electrolyte, an applied voltage of 25 kV and a temperature of 16 °C, detection was at 280 nm. The assay was validated for the S-(−)-lansoprazole in the range of 0.2–1.0%. The limit of detection was 0.07%, the limit of quantitation was 0.20%, relative to a total concentration of 4.0 mg mL−1. Intra-day precision varied between 1.72 and 2.07%. Relative standard deviations of inter-day precision ranged between 1.62 and 1.96% for peak area ratio. The assay was applied for the determination of the chiral purity of dexlansoprazole capsules. Recovery in capsules was ranged between 101.7 and 103.1%.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.
Items in S-Space are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.