S-Space Graduate School of Public Administration (행정대학원) Dept. of Public Administration (행정학과) Others_행정학과
The Indonesian Welfare State System: With Special Reference to Social Security Extension in the Development Context
- Dostal, Jörg Michael; Naskoshi, Gemati Ekacita
- Issue Date
- The Routledge International Handbook
- The Routledge International Handbook to Welfare State Systems, pp. 365-382
- With a population of around 248.8 million (GOI, 2014a: 2), Indonesia is the fourth most populated country in the world after China, India and the US. The World Bank classifies Indonesia, with a gross national income (GNI) per capita of US$3,580 (2013), as a member of the lower-middle-income group.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.