S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Biomedical Engineering (의공학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_의공학전공)
Recent advances in miniaturized microfluidic flow cytometry for clinical use
- Chung, Taek Dong; Kim, Hee Chan
- Issue Date
- Electrophoresis. 2007 Dec;28(24):4511-20.
- Flow Cytometry/*instrumentation; Microfluidics/*instrumentation; *Miniaturization; Optics and Photonics
- This article provides an overview of recent research achievements in miniaturized flow cytometry. The review focuses on chip-based microfluidic flow cytometers, classified by cell transport method, detection technology, and biomedical application. By harnessing numerous ideas and cutting-edge microfabrication technologies, microfluidic flow cytometry benefits from ever-increasing functionalities and the performance levels achieved make it an attractive biomedical research and clinical tool. In this article, we briefly describe an update of recent developments that combine novel microfluidic characteristics and flow cytometry on chips that meet biomedical needs.
- 0173-0835 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.