S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Surgery (외과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_외과학전공)
Laparoscopic splenectomy plus cholecystectomy for treating hereditary spherocytosis combined with cholelithiasis in siblings
- Choi, Yoo-Shin; Han, Ho-Seong; Yoon, Yoo-Seok; Jang, Jin-Young; Kim, Sun-Whe; Park, Yong-Hyun
- Issue Date
- Taylor & Francis
- Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2007;16(5):317-8.
- Adult; Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic/*methods; Cholelithiasis/genetics/*surgery; Female; Humans; Laparoscopy/*methods; Male; Siblings; Spherocytosis, Hereditary/*surgery; Splenectomy/*methods; Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive/methods
- With the advancements that have been made in the field of minimally invasive surgery, combined laparoscopic procedures are now being performed for treating coexisting abdominal pathologies during the same surgery; this combined surgery thereby offers the maximum benefits to the patients. In this paper we describe how we perform laparoscopic splenectomy plus cholecystectomy at the same time to treat hereditary spherocytosis combined with cholelithiasis in two siblings.
- 1364-5706 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.