S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Tailoring a New 4V-Class Cathode Material for Na-Ion Batteries
- Kim, Jongsoon; Park, Inchul; Kim, Hyungsub; Park, Kyu-Young; Park, Young-Uk; Kang, Kisuk
- Issue Date
- Advanced Energy Materials, Vol.6 No.6, p. 1502147
- sodium ion batteries; cathode materials; first principle calculations; high voltage; sodium ion batteries; volume change
- Na7V3(P2O7)4 is capable of exhibiting 4.13 V of the redox potential as a cathode material for Na ion batteires, as revealed by the structural and electrochemical characterizations from first-principles calculations and experiments. The cyclability of Na7V3(P2O7)4 is respectably stable (75% retention after 600 cycles), which is attributed to the low volume change (1%) during cycling. © 2016 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.