S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Cancer Research Institute (암연구소) Journal Papers (저널논문_암연구소)
Scientific Advances in Thoracic Oncology 2016
- Soo, Ross A.; Stone, Emily C. A.; Cummings, K. Michael; Jett, James R.; Field, John K.; Groen, Harry J. M.; Mulshine, James L.; Yatabe, Yasushi; Bubendorf, Lukas; Dacic, Sanja; Rami-Porta, Ramon; Detterbeck, Frank C.; Lim, Eric; Asamura, Hisao; Donington, Jessica; Wakelee, Heather A.; Wu, Yi-Long; Higgins, Kristin; Senan, Suresh; Solomon, Benjamin; Kim, Dong-Wan; Johnson, Melissa; Yang, James C. H.; Sequist, Lecia V.; Shaw, Alice T.; Ahn, Myung-Ju; Costa, Daniel B.; Patel, Jyoti D.; Horn, Leora; Gettinger, Scott; Peters, Solange; Wynes, Murry W.; Faivre-Finn, Corinne; Rudin, Charles M.; Tsao, Anne; Baas, Paul; Kelly, Ronan J.; Leighl, Natasha B.; Scagliotti, Giorgio V.; Gandara, David R.; Hirsch, Fred R.; Spigel, David R.
- Issue Date
- Journal of Thoracic Oncology, Vol.12 No.8, pp.1183-1209
- NSCLC; Malignant mesothelioma; SCLC; Smoking; cessation; Cancer prevention; Targeted therapy; Immunotherapy; Screening; Pathology; Staging; Surgery; Adjuvant therapy; Radiotherapy; Molecular diagnostics; Biomarkers; Value of therapy
- Lung cancer care is rapidly changing with advances in genomic testing, the development of next-generation targeted kinase inhibitors, and the continued broad study of immunotherapy in new settings and potential combinations. The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer and the Journal of Thoracic Oncology publish this annual update to help readers keep pace with these important developments. Experts in thoracic cancer and care provide focused updates across multiple areas, including prevention early detection, molecular diagnostics, pathology and staging, surgery, adjuvant therapy, radiotherapy, molecular targeted therapy, and immunotherapy for NSCLC, SCLC, and mesothelioma. Quality and value of care and perspectives on the future of lung cancer research and treatment have also been included in this concise review. (C) 2017 International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.