S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
Activity of Crizotinib (PF02341066), a Dual Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition (MET) and Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Inhibitor, in a Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patient with De Novo MET Amplification
- Ou, Sai-Hong Ignatius; Kwak, Eunice L.; Siwak-Tapp, Christina; Dy, Joni; Bergethon, Kristin; Clark, Jeffrey W.; Camidge, D. Ross; Solomon, Benjamin J.; Maki, Robert G.; Bang, Yung-Jue; Kim, Dong-Wan; Christensen, James; Tan, Weiwei; Wilner, Keith D.; Salgia, Ravi; Iafrate, A. John
- Issue Date
- Journal of Thoracic Oncology, Vol.6 No.5, pp.942-946
- Non-small cell lung cancer; De novo MET amplification NSCLC; 18(F)-FDG PET/CT; Crizotinib (PF02341066); MET polysomy; Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) re-arranged NSCLC
- Crizotinib is a dual MET and ALK inhibitor. Currently, clinical development of crizotinib is focused primarily on ALK rearranged non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Here we report an NSCLC patient with de novo MET amplification but no ALK rearrangement who achieved a rapid and durable response to crizotinib indicating is also a bona fide MET inhibitor.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.