Single-Gate Bandgap Opening of Bilayer Graphene by Dual Molecular Doping
- Park, Jaesung; Jo, Sae Byeok; Yu, Young-Jun; Kim, Youngsoo; Yang, Jae Won; Lee, Wi Hyoung; Kim, Hyun Ho; Hong, Byung Hee; Kim, Philip; Cho, Kilwon; Kim, Kwang S.
- Issue Date
- Advanced Materials, Vol.24 No.3, pp.407-411
- bilayer graphene; field-effect transistors; molecular doping; bandgap opening; self-assembled monolayers
- Dual doping-driven perpendicular electric field with opposite directions remarkably increase the on/off current ratio of bilayer graphene field-effect transistors. This unambiguously proves that it is possible to open a bandgap with two molecular dopants (F4-TCNQ and NH2-functionalized self-assembled monolayers (SAMs)) even in a single-gate device structure.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.