S-Space College of Veterinary Medicine (수의과대학) Dept. of Veterinary Medicine (수의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_수의학과)
Multifunctional nanoparticles possessing a "magnetic motor effect" for drug or gene delivery
- Yoon, Tae‐Jong; Kim, Jun Sung; Kim, Byung Geol; Yu, Kyeong Nam; Cho, Myung‐Haing; Lee, Jin‐Kyu
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie - International Edition, Vol.44 No.7, pp.1068-1071
- bioinorganic chemistry; fluorescent probes; hybrid materials; magnetic properties; nanotechnology
- Cells in motion: Multifunctional nanoparticles, with a unique combination of magnetic and fluorescent properties, coupled with biocompatibility are prepared. The uptake of the magnetic nanoparticles by cells is investigated, and an external "magnetic motor effect" on the cells containing the nanoparticles is observed (see scheme).
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.