S-Space Graduate School of Convergence Science and Technology (융합과학기술대학원) Dept. of Molecular and Biopharmaceutical Sciences (분자의학 및 바이오제약학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_분자의학 및 바이오제약학과)
Identification and Structural Analysis of New Nrf2 Activators by Mechanism-Based Chemical Transformation of 15-Deoxy-(12,14)-PGJ(2)
- Kim, Kyeojin; Park, Jong-Min; Kim, Nam-Jung; Kim, Su-Jung; Moon, Hyunyoung; An, Hongchan; Lee, Jeeyeon; Park, Hyun-Ju; Surh, Young-Joon; Suh, Young-Ger
- Issue Date
- ChemBioChem, Vol.17 No.20, pp.1900-1904
- 15 deoxy-PGJ(2); biomimetic synthesis; chemical approach; inhibitors; Keap1; Michael addition; Nrf2
- Mechanism-based chemical transformation of 15-deoxy-(12,14)-PGJ(2) (15d-PGJ(2)) resulted in a series of new NF-E2-related factor-2 (Nrf2) activators and detailed elucidation of the function of each electrophilic binding site. In addition, HO-1 expression resulting from Nrf2 activation through enhanced dissociation of the Keap1-Nrf2 complex by the new activators was proved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.