S-Space Graduate School of Convergence Science and Technology (융합과학기술대학원) Dept. of Molecular and Biopharmaceutical Sciences (분자의학 및 바이오제약학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_분자의학 및 바이오제약학과)
Dietary and medicinal antimutagens and anticarcinogens: Molecular mechanisms and chemopreventive potential-highlights of a symposium
- Surh, Young-Joon; Ferguson, Lynnette R
- Issue Date
- Mutation Research, Vol.523, pp.1-8
- dietary and medicinal antimutagens and anticarcinogens; molecular mechanisms; chemopreventive potential
- Antimutagens and anticarcinogens are common amongst many traditional herbal remedies and dietary therapies. With increased understanding of the mechanistic basis of cancer development and cancer prevention, we are now better aware of ways in which some of these traditional remedies may act at the cellular or subcellular levels. This special issue features some of the highlights of the conference on this topic that was held in Seoul on October 17-19, 2001. (C) 2002 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.