S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
An Alternative Approach to Analysis of Plane-strain Pure Bending at Large Strains
- Alexandrov, S.; Kim, Ji Hoon; Chung, Kwansoo; Kang, Tae Jin
- Issue Date
- Professional Engineering Publishing
- J. Strain Analysis, 2006, 41, 397-410
- A uniform analysis of plane-strain bending for diﬀerent rigid/plastic and elastic/
plastic constitutive laws is performed. In most cases numerical treatment is reduced to solving an ordinary diﬀerential equation. The solutions obtained either coincide with known exact solutions or show the same tendencies as known approximate solutions. In addition, new solutions are obtained, including an elastic/plastic solution at large strains. The throughthickness
distribution of the principal stresses and the variation in the bending moment as
well as the thickness of the layer with a time-like parameter are illustrated.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.