S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Program in Clinical Pharmacology (협동과정-임상약리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_협동과정-임상약리학전공)
Outbreak of Mycobacterium massiliense infection associated with intramuscular injections
- Kim, Hee-Youn; Yun, Yeo-Jun; Park, Chan Geun; Lee, Dong Han; Cho, Yong Kyun; Park, Byung Joo; Joo, Sae-Ick; Kim, Eui-Chong; Hur, Young Joo; Kim, Bum-Joon; Kook, Yoon-Hoh
- Issue Date
- American Society for Microbiology
- J. Clin. Microbiol. 45:3127-3130
- Adolescent; Anti-Bacterial Agents/administration & dosage/adverse effects/therapeutic; Bacterial Proteins/genetics; Chaperonins/genetics; Child; Child, Preschool; DNA, Bacterial/chemistry/genetics; DNA-Directed RNA Polymerases/genetics; *Disease Outbreaks; Female; Humans; Injections, Intramuscular/*adverse effects; Male; Middle Aged; Molecular Sequence Data; Mycobacterium/genetics/*isolation & purification; Mycobacterium Infections/*epidemiology/*microbiology; Phylogeny; Ribostamycin/administration & dosage/*adverse effects/therapeutic use; Sequence Analysis, DNA
- Twelve strains of a rapidly growing Mycobacterium species were isolated from an outbreak associated with intramuscular injections of an antimicrobial agent and were identified by comparative sequence analysis of rpoB and hsp65. These isolates were identified as Mycobacterium massiliense (100% similarity).
- 0095-1137 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.