S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Preventive Medicine (예방의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_예방의학전공)
A nested case-control study of the association of Helicobacter pylori infection with gastric adenocarcinoma in Korea
- Shin, A.; Shin, H. R.; Kang, D.; Park, S. K.; Kim, C. S.; Yoo, K. Y.
- Issue Date
- Nature Publishing Group
- Br J Cancer. 2005 Apr 11;92(7):1273-5.
- Adenocarcinoma/*epidemiology/etiology/*microbiology; Adult; Aged; Aged, 80 and over; Case-Control Studies; Female; Helicobacter Infections/*complications; Helicobacter pylori/*pathogenicity; Humans; Korea/epidemiology; Male; Middle Aged; Serologic Tests; Stomach Neoplasms/*epidemiology/etiology/*microbiology
- In a nested case-control study of 86 cases of gastric adenocarcinoma in relation to Helicobacter pylori infection in the Korean Multi-center Cancer Cohort, the H. pylori IgG seropositivity was 83.7% and that of the 344 matched controls was 80.8%, with a matched odds ratio for H. pylori infection of 1.06 (95% CI, 0.80-1.40).
- 0007-0920 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.