S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Mechanical Aerospace Engineering (기계항공공학부) Others_기계항공공학부
An Extended Robust H infinity Filter for Nonlinear Uncertain Systems with Constraints
- Seo, Jaewon; Yu, Myeong-Jong; Park, Chan Gook; Lee, Jang Gyu
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, and the European Control Conference 2005, Seville, Spain, December 12-15, 2005
- extended robust H-inf filter; nonlinear estimation; nonlinear uncertain system; robust estimation
- In this paper, a robust filter is proposed to
effectively estimate the system states in the case where system
model uncertainties as well as disturbances are present. The
proposed robust filter is constructed based on the linear
approximation methods for a general nonlinear uncertain
system with an integral quadratic constraint. We also derive the
important characteristic of the proposed filter, a modified H
performance index. Analysis results show that the proposed
filter has robustness against disturbances such as process and
measurement noises, and against parameter uncertainties.
Simulation results show that the proposed filter effectively
improves the performance.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.