S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Preventive Medicine (예방의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_예방의학전공)
CagA-producing Helicobacter pylori and increased risk of gastric cancer: a nested case-control study in Korea
- Gwack, J.; Shin, A.; Kim, C. S.; Ko, K. P.; Kim, Y.; Jun, J. K.; Bae, J.; Park, S. K.; Hong, Y. C.; Kang, D.; Chang, S. H.; Shin, H. R.; Yoo, K. Y.
- Issue Date
- Nature Publishing Group
- Br J Cancer. 2006 Sep 4;95(5):639-41. Epub 2006 Aug 8.
- Aged; Alcohol Drinking; Antigens, Bacterial; Bacterial Proteins; Case-Control Studies; Female; Helicobacter Infections/*complications/epidemiology; Helicobacter pylori/genetics/*isolation & purification/pathogenicity; Humans; Korea/epidemiology; Male; Middle Aged; Risk Factors; Smoking; Stomach Neoplasms/*epidemiology/*microbiology; Virulence
- In a nested-case control study of 100 cases of gastric cancer and 400 matched controls in relation to virulence factors of Helicobacter pylori in a Korean cohort, CagA seropositivity was significantly associated with a higher risk of gastric cancer among H. pylori-infected subjects (OR=3.57, 95% CI 1.05-12.14).
- 0007-0920 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.