S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
Detailed kinetics of immune responses to a new cell culture-derived smallpox vaccine in vaccinia-naive adults
- Kim, Sung-Han; Choi, Su-Jin; Park, Wan Beom; Kim, Hong-Bin; Kim, Nam-Joong; Oh, Myoung-Don; Choe, Kang-Won
- Issue Date
- Vaccine. 2007 Aug 14;25(33):6287-91. Epub 2007 Jun 11.
- Adult; Female; Humans; Immunity, Cellular; Kinetics; Male; Smallpox/*immunology/prevention & control; Smallpox Vaccine/*immunology; Time Factors; Vaccinia virus/immunology; Virus Shedding
- The aim of the present study was to investigate the kinetics of humoral and cell-mediated immune responses to a new cell culture-derived smallpox vaccine (CJ-50300, CJ Corporation, South Korea) in 18 vaccinia-naive volunteers. All subjects achieved positive humoral immune responses (plaque reduction neutralizing antibody assay) 28 days after vaccination, and cell-mediated immune responses (ELISPOT assay) 14 days after vaccination. Humoral immune responses increased up to 28 days after vaccination and were maintained up to 56 days after vaccination. In contrast, cell-mediated immune responses increased up to 14 days after vaccination and steadily decreased to 56 days after vaccination [Clinical Trial No. NCT 00336635].
- 0264-410X (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.