S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
합착용 복합레진시멘트로 합착한 Machinable Ceramic과 상아질 사이의 인장강도에 대한 실험적 연구 : TENSILE STREGNTH BETWEEN MACHINABLE CERAMIC AND DENTIN CEMENTED WITH LUTING COMPOSITE RESIN CEMENTS
|dc.description.abstract||The purpose of this study is to observe the corrosion characteristcs of four dental amalgams(CAULK FINE CUT, CAULK SPHERICAL, DISPERSALLOY, TYTIN) and to determine a function of chloride concentration through the anodic polarization curve obtained by using a potentistat.
After each amalgam alloy and Hg being triturated, the triturated mass was inserted into the cylinderical metal mold, and condensed by hydrolic pressure. Each specimen was removed from the metal mold. 24 hours after condensation, specimens were polished with the emery paper and stored at room temperatrue for 6 months.
The anocid polarization curves were employed to compare the corrosion behaviours of the amalgam in KCI and KCI-NaCI solution, which had chloride concentration of 0.4 g/l, 0.8 g/l, 1.2 g/l, and 1.6 g/l at 37 with 3-electrode potentiostat. After the immersion of specimen in electrolyte for 1 hour, the potential scan was begun. The potential scan range was 1500mV~+800mV(vs. S.C.E.) in the working electrode and the scan rate was 50mV/sec.
The results were as follows.
1. The corrosion potential, the potential of anodic current peak, and transpassive potential in the solution of high chloride concentration shifted to more cathodic direction than those in thd solution of low concentration, and the current density in the solution of high chloride concentration was hifher than that in the solution of low concentration.
2. The corrosion potential, the potential of anodic current peak, and transpassive potential for CAULK FINE CUT amalgam were the most cathodic among the others, and the current density were the highest among the others.
3. In the solution of low chloride concentration, the corrosion potential, the potential of anodic current peak, and transpassive potential for DISPERSALLOY were the most anodic among the others, however in the solution of high chloride concentration, those for TYTIN were the most anodic among the others.
4. The anodic polarization curve for CAULK SPHERICAL was similar to that for high copper amalgams.
|dc.title||합착용 복합레진시멘트로 합착한 Machinable Ceramic과 상아질 사이의 인장강도에 대한 실험적 연구||en|
|dc.title.alternative||TENSILE STREGNTH BETWEEN MACHINABLE CERAMIC AND DENTIN CEMENTED WITH LUTING COMPOSITE RESIN CEMENTS||en|
- Appears in Collections:
- College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원)Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과)Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)