S-Space College of Natural Sciences (자연과학대학) Dept. of Physics and Astronomy (물리·천문학부) Physics (물리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_물리학전공)
Compensation Model for n-type GaN
Cited 52 time in Web of Science Cited 65 time in Scopus
- Issue Date
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 40 (2001) 6243
- Se-doped GaN ; defect ; compensation model ; Hall effect ; photoluminescence
- The defect structure for unintentionally doped and deliberately Se-doped, n-type GaN was investigated, For impurity doping, Se was incorporated into GaN films during vapor phase epitaxial growth. Both nominally undoped and Se-doped. n-type GaN films were highly compensated as determined by the Hall effect measurements and photoluminescence spectroscopy. It was also found that the compensation by acceptors increases with increasing Se doping concentration. Based upon these experiments and the theoretical calculations, a defect compensation model for n-type GaN was developed.
- 0021-4922 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.
Items in S-Space are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.