S-Space College of Natural Sciences (자연과학대학) Dept. of Physics and Astronomy (물리·천문학부) Physics (물리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_물리학전공)
Photoluminescent Properties of ZnO/Zn0.8Mg0.2O Nanorod Single-Quantum-Well Structures
- Park, Won Il; An, Sung Jin; Yang, Jia Long; Yi, Gyu-Chul; Hong, Sangsu; Joo, Taiha; Kim, Miyoung
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- J. Phys. Chem. B 2004, 108, 15457
- We report on photoluminescent properties of ZnO/Zn0.8Mg0.2O nanorod single-quantum-well structures (SQWs). Catalyst-free metalorganic vapor-phase epitaxy (MOVPE) was employed for precise controls of well widths and compositions of the nanorod SQWs. Both time-integrated and time-resolved photoluminescence (PL) spectra of ZnO/Zn0.8Mg0.2O nanorod SQWs were measured at various temperatures between 10 and 300 K. From the PL spectra of the nanorod SQWs measured at 10 K, a PL peak blue-shift dependent on ZnO well layer width was observed, resulting from a quantum confinement effect. Further photoluminescent properties of the nanorod SQWs were investigated measuring time-resolved PL (TRPL) and temperature-dependent PL spectra.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.