S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 03 No.1 (1962)
한국인태아의 뇌수 및 그 발육에 관한 해부학적 연구
- Issue Date
- Seoul J Med, Vol.3 No.1, pp. 9-29
- I) On the studies of the 259 growing korean brains.
the parameters from the 57 dimensions were determined
for the period from the 4 th to the end of the fetal
2) Each of the gradients of growth of these dimensions
was visualized by plotting the parameter on the
log paper. has two gradients of growth separated by
an interphase at the time between 4 th and 5 th fetal
3) For each of the dimensions the specific growth
rate was gradually decline with the time during the
later half of fetal life.
4) The specific growth rate for weight of each brain
segments was the highest than that for distance, and
for length of each brain segments was higher than
those of the rest including width, height and circumference
of a brain segment.