S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
Two cases of mediastinal hematoma after cardiac catheterization: A rare but real complication of the transradial approach
- Park, Kyung Woo; Chung, Jin-Wook; Chang, Sung-A; Kim, Kwang-Il; Chung, Woo-Young; Chae, In-Ho
- Issue Date
- Int J Cardiol. 2008 Nov 28;130(3):e89-92.
- Aged; Heart Catheterization/*adverse effects/*methods; Hematoma/*etiology/radiography; Humans; Male; Mediastinal Diseases/*etiology/radiography; Middle Aged
- Mediastinal hematoma is a very rare complication of cardiac catheterization, and is usually not considered in the differential diagnosis of chest pain after cardiac catheterization. However, we present two cases of mediastinal hematoma that developed after cardiac catheterization using the transradial approach.
- 1874-1754 (Electronic)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.