S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
Expression and characterization of recombinant NH2-terminal cell binding fragment of vitronectin in E. coli.
- Koak, Jai-Young; Jang, Jun-Hyeog; Kim, Sun-Chul; Hwang, Jung-Hee; Lee, Jai-Bong; Jang, Ik-Tae; Chung, Chong-Pyoung; Heo, Seong-Joo
- Issue Date
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- BIOTECHNOLOGY LETTERS 25:1973-1975. 2003.
- A recombinant peptide fragment of vitronectin (rVN143), that includes the Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) cell recognition site, was expressed in Escherichia coli using a prokaryotic expression system. The addition of recombinant rVN143 peptide enhances cell adhesion and proliferation similar (70%) to those of native VN.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.