S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
Sonography transmission gel as endorectal contrast agent for tumor visualization in rectal cancer
- Kim, Seung Ho; Lee, Jeong Min; Lee, Min Woo; Kim, Gi Hyeon; Han, Joon Koo; Choi, Byung Ihn
- Issue Date
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008 ;191(1):186-9.
- Administration, Rectal; Adult; Aged; Aged, 80 and over; Contrast Media/*administration & dosage; Female; Gels/*administration & dosage/*diagnostic use; Humans; Image Enhancement/*methods; Male; Middle Aged; Rectal Neoplasms/*ultrasonography; Reproducibility of Results; Retrospective Studies; Sensitivity and Specificity
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of our study is to show the usefulness and safety of sonography transmission gel as an endorectal contrast agent in preoperative rectal MRI for tumor visualization in rectal cancer. CONCLUSION: Sonography transmission gel is an effective and safe endorectal contrast agent for rectal MRI.
- 1546-3141 (Electronic)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.