S-Space College of Veterinary Medicine (수의과대학) Dept. of Veterinary Medicine (수의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_수의학과)
Nanoparticle Probes with Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopic Tags for Cellular Cancer Targeting
- Kim, Jong-Ho; Kim, Jun-Sung; Choi, Heejeong; Lee, Sang-Myung; Jun, Bong-Hyun; Yu, Kyeong Nam; Kuk, Eunye; Kim, Yong-Kweon; Jeong, Dae Hong; Cho, Myung-Haing; Lee, Yoon-Sik
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- Anal. Chem. 2006, 78, 6967-6973
- We have developed biocompatible, photostable, and multiplexing-compatible surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopic tagging material (SERS dots) composed of silver nanoparticle-embedded silica spheres and organic Raman labels for cellular cancer targeting in living cells. SERS dots showed linear dependency of Raman signatures on their different amounts, allowing their possibility for the quantification of targets. In addition, the antibody-conjugated SERS dots were successfully applied to the targeting of HER2 and CD10 on cellular membranes and exhibited good specificity. SERS dots demonstrate the potential for high-throughput screening of biomolecules using vibrational information.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.