S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 18 No.3 (1977)
부인과영역에서의 Vibramycin Precon PT-122M의 임상효과
The Efficacy of Vibramycin Precon PT-122M in various infections in OB-GYN
- 박찬웅; 신상구; 임정규; 오세기
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.18 No.3, pp. 149-155
- The clinical efficacy of Vibramycin Precon PT-122
M on various infections in OB-GYN was studied. The
aims of this study are determination of local and
systemic tolerance of PT-122M intravenous administration
and also determination of side effect as well
as the clinical efficacy.
1. The over-all efficacy of this intravenous formulation
of Vibramycin was good and satisfactory in
92% of patients studied.
2. Most of patients(82%) were considered to be
tolerated to this intravenous Vibramycin.
3. Several side effects were observed. but in most
patients the disease process and treatment were not
influenced by side effects, except six patients in whom
the treatment had to be discontinued.