S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연보) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.09 (1989)
雪嶽山 五色溪谷의 海拔高에 따른 植生分布에 관한 硏究 - 피나무類의 分布를 中心으로
A study on the distribution of vegetation along the altitude in Osaek valley, Mt. Seolag -Distribution of Tilia Species-
- 金泰旭; 李敦求; 徐敏桓
- Issue Date
- The Arboretum, Seoul National University
- Bulletin of the Seoul National University Arboretum, no.9, pp.21-26
- This study was conducted to know about the altitudinal distribution of Ti2ia species and to
examine the relationship between Tilia species and other species in Osaek valley, Mt. Seolag.
This study was conducted during the period from September 18, 1989 to 20 along the course
of Osaek Yaksuteo-Taecheonggbon-Seolag Waterfall-Osaek Yaksuteo. The results of this study
were as follows:
1) Importance value of the Quercus mongolica was the highest and Tilia amurensis was
the second in upper layer, and in middle layer importance value of the Quercus mongolica
was the highest.
2) Vertical distribution of Tilia amurensis in Osaek area, Mt. Seolag was ranged from 750m
to 1,550m above the sea level.
3) Species diversity of study area was ranged from 0.627 to 1.125.
4) With similarity index value between the altitudes, there was a wide difference between
below the elevation of 800m and above the elevation of 1,50Om, and there was a little difference
between the elevation of 900m and 1.300m.