S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
Hilar cholangiocarcinoma: role of preoperative imaging with sonography, MDCT, MRI, and direct cholangiography
- Issue Date
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- AJR 2008; 191(5):1448-1457
- Aged ; Bile Duct Neoplasms/*diagnosis ; Cholangiocarcinoma/*diagnosis ; Cholangiography/*methods ; Female ; Humans ; Magnetic Resonance Imaging/*methods ; Male ; Middle Aged ; Preoperative Care/*methods ; Tomography, X-Ray Computed/*methods ; Ultrasonography/*methods ; Bile Ducts, Intrahepatic/pathology/radiography/ultrasonography
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this article is to describe the roles of sonography, MDCT, MRI, and direct cholangiography in the evaluation of hilar cholangiocarcinoma. CONCLUSION: Hilar cholangiocarcinoma is a primary malignant tumor typically located at the confluence of the right and left ducts within the porta hepatis. Staging of hilar cholangiocarcinoma with various imaging techniques is crucial for management, and a comprehensive approach is needed for accurate preoperative assessment.
- 1546-3141 (Electronic)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.