S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Orthopedic Surgery (정형외과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_정형외과학전공)
Creation of a "dorsal transverse intermetacarpal ligament" to prevent scissoring deformity in central ray amputation
- Gong, H S; Shin, S I; Baek, G H
- Issue Date
- J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 33(2):163-165
- Aged; *Amputation/adverse effects; Female; Fingers/physiopathology/*surgery; Humans; Melanoma/*surgery; Middle Aged; Postoperative Complications/prevention & control; Reconstructive Surgical Procedures/*methods; Recovery of Function; Skin Neoplasms/*surgery; Tendons/surgery
- An adjunctive technique of ray approximation after central ray amputation is presented. This procedure creates a "dorsal transverse intermetacarpal ligament" by using a free tendon graft from the amputee to help prevent scissoring of the fingers, without the need for bony transposition or dorsal dermodesis.
- 1753-1934 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.