S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
Preparation of porous ultrafine PGA fibers via selective dissolution of electrospun PGA/PLA blend fibers
- Min, Byung-Moo; You, Young; Youk, Ji Ho; Lee, Sung Won; Lee, Seung Jin; Park, Won Ho
- Issue Date
- Materials Letters 60 (2006) 757-760
- Poly(glycolic acid); Poly(l-lactic acid); Electrospinning; Selective dissolution; Porous ultrafine fibers
- In order to prepare porous ultrafine poly(glycolic acid) (PGA) fibers, ultrafine PGA/poly(l-lactic acid) (PLA) blend fibers were electrospun and then the PLA was removed via a selective dissolution technique with chloroform. PGA and PLA are immiscible and that a co-continuous phase morphology was developed during the electrospinning process. After extraction of the PLA, the resulting PGA fibers had three-dimensionally interconnected pores with a circular shape and the pore size distribution was very narrow.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.