S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Mechanical Aerospace Engineering (기계항공공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_기계항공공학부)
e-AIRS: An e-Science Collaboration Portal for Aerospace Applications
- Kim, Yoonhee; Kim, Eun-kyung; Kim, Jeu Young; Cho, Jung-hyun; Kim, Chongam; Cho, Kum Won
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- Lecture Note in Computer Science, v.4208, pp.813-822(= High Performance Computing and Communications 2006)
- Computational simulation in fluid dynamics often requires high performance and massive data intensive process. In addition, advanced expertise to manage complicated simulation processes with various environmental conditions in order to obtain reasonable results is essential but not easy to achieve. This paper presents an e-Science Aerospace Integrated Research System (e-AIRS) that aims to use Grid technology to establish an integrated and collaborative environment to enable distributed computational simulation and remote experiments for remote scientists in aerospace area. e-AIRS provides easy-to-use portal services to manage workflow-based experiment process from application design, execution, monitoring, and visualization for Grid applications.
- 0302-9743 (Print) 1611-3349 (Online)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.