S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Mechanical Aerospace Engineering (기계항공공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_기계항공공학부)
Failure diagnosis of skew-configured aircraft inertial sensors using wavelet decomposition
- Kim, S.; Kim, Y.; Park, C.
- Issue Date
- IET Control Theory and Applications, 2007, 1, (5), pp. 1390–1397
- aircraft instrumentation; discrete wavelet transforms; failure analysis; fault location; numerical analysis; sensors
- A model-free hybrid fault diagnosis technique is proposed to improve the performance
of fault detection and isolation. This is a model-free hybrid method, which combines a parity
equation approach with a multi-resolution signal decomposition by using discrete wavelet transform.
There exists a required minimum number of measurements to isolate the faulty sensor in a
given sensor configuration. The proposed technique can isolate the faulty sensor even when the
above condition is not satisfied. To verify the effectiveness of the proposed fault diagnosis
method, numerical simulations are performed for a skew-configured inertial sensor system.
Experiments using the hardware in a loop simulation system are also performed.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.