S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
A Deep Red Phosphorescent Ir(III) Complex for Use in Polymer Light Emitting Diodes: Role of the Arylsilyl-Substituents
- You, Youngmin; An, Cheng-Guo; Kim, Jang-Joo; Park, Soo Young
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- J. Org. Chem. 2007, 72, 6241
- Here we report the synthesis and electrophosphorescence of a new deep-red phosphorescent Ir(III) complex with spatially embracing and thus solubilizing arylsilyl-substituted ligands, Ir(III) tris(2-(2‘-benzo[b]thienyl)-5-(4‘-triphenylsilylphenyl)pyridinato-N,C3‘). A poly(N-vinylcarbazole) (PVK) film doped with this Ir(III) complex exhibited excellent phase homogeneity and showed saturated red electrophosphorescence of 2.7% maximum external quantum efficiency, whose Commission Internationale de L'Eclairage coordinates were (0.69, 0.30).
- 0022-3263 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.