S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
White luminescence from polymer thin films containing excited-state intramolecular proton-transfer dyes
- Kim, Sehoon; Seo, Jangwon; Jung, Ho Kuk; Kim, Jang-Joo; Park, Soo Young
- Issue Date
- John Wiley & Sons
- Adv. Mater. 2005, 17, 2077
- Dyes; Electroluminescence; Organic light-emitting diodes; Photoluminescence; Polymer thin films
- White-light-emitting electroluminescent devices comprising a simple mixture of green- and orange-light-emitting excited-state intramolecular proton-transfer (ESIPT) dyes in blue-light-emitting PVK films are demonstrated (see Figure). Dye emissions can be combined independently with limited energy transfer by virtue of the unique characteristics of the ESIPT system: UV absorption and differently Stokes' shifted visible emission.
- 0935-9648 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.