S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
A novel spiro-functionalized polyfluorene derivative with solubilizing side chains
- Vak, Doojin; Chun, Chaemin; Lee, Chang Lyoul; Kim, Jang-Joo; Kim, Dong-Yu
- Issue Date
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- J. Mater. Chem., 2004, 14, 1342
- We report on a new polyfluorene derivative containing a spiroanthracenefluorene unit with a remote C-10 position that provides facile substitution of alkyl groups. An ethylhexyl group was introduced into the spiroanthracenefluorene unit and the ethylhexyl-substituted spiroanthracenefluorene was polymerized via an Ni(0)-mediated polymerization. The polymer showed a high spectral stability with respect to heat treatment, UV irradiation, and high current passage. A light-emitting device based on this polymer showed an emission in a deep blue region with CIE color coordinates of x= 0.17 and y= 0.12.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.