S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 20 No.4 (1979)
Legg-Perthes씨 병에 대한 임상적 고찰
Clinical Observation of the Legg-Perthes Disease
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.20 No.3, pp. 307-312
- The clinical observation and analysis were carried
out on 69 cases of Legg·Perthes disease. And the
following results were obtained.
1. Sex ratio (male: female) was 8 : 1. 2. Peak age was from 4 years to 13 years.
3. Chief complaint at diagnosis was limping.
4. Limitation of motion was marked in abduction
and internal rotation of hip.
5. The most frequent pathological stage was
fragmentation state. (46. 4%)
6. The second Caterall group was most frequent.
7. The most frequent method of treatment was
ambulatory abduction brace.
8. According to evaluation by Mose method, good
results was obtained in the first and second Caterall
9. Caterall grouping was a good indicator for