S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 23 No.1 (1982)
인뇌전횡측두회(피질청각중추, Brodmann 제41분야)피질봉부의 세포구축학적 연구
Studies on Cytoarchitectonics on Summit of Cortex in Anterior Transverse Temporal Gyrus (Brodmann's Area 41) of Human Brain
- 성기준; 이광호
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.23 No.1, pp. 17-37
- Cytoarchitectonics on cortical summit of the anterior
transverse temporal gyrus (primary auditory
center) had been investigated in 142 normal human
brains taken from newborn to 85 years old of both
the sexes and sides of brains.
1. The adult value of the cortical thickness of
2_ 51-2. 54mm in the summit was shown 1. 18-1. 19
times thicker than that of 2. 11-2. 13mm at the wall's.
2. The cellularities in both the neuronal and glial
of the adult's, 566-593 of the neuron's in the summit
was shown 94.9-98.9% of 594-604 at the wall's, and
594-604 of the glia's in the summit was shown
97.2-98.7% of 668-701 in the wall.
3. Among all the adult values of the summit,
except that of thickness, were shown no significant
difference in comparison with values of the wall.
The facts were seemingly implies that some latent
different potentialities between the both regions
during prelamination period in early prenatal development
might be fated to morphologically different
areas even in a cortical region, and that would be
shown specific functions, some could be expected, after birth.
4. Some of brief view on methodological aspects
on cytoarchitectural studies were discussed.
5. None of significant sexual difference had been
found throughout present observation.
6. It is suggested that coincidental fibrillo·archite·
ctonics would be profitable as far as to studies on