S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
구강내 전이성 암종에 대한 증례보고 및 문헌고찰
Introral metastatic carcinoma : 11 Cases report and review of literatures
- 김규식; 정필훈; 김성곤; 송노헌
- Issue Date
- 대한구강악안면외과학회지 22:461-467, 1996
- Mahgnant tumors metastatic to the oral tissues are not commonly encountered. Metastases to
the bone of the mandible or maxilla are reported between times, but metastatic foci localized to
the oral soft tissues are most unusual. We studied 11 cases of the intraoral metastatic carcinoma
that were from 1985 to 1994. And the results were as follows.
1. Male was 9, female was 2 and female to male ratio was 1 : 4.5. Average age was 55.
2. Most of primary sites were lung (45.5% ).
3. Most of metastatic sites were mandible (63.6%).
4 Most of histopathologic findings were adenocarcinoma (45.5%) and squamous cell carcinoma was the follows.