S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Industrial Engineering (산업공학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_산업공학과)
Technology roadmapping for technology-based product-service integration: A case study
- Geum, Youngjung; Lee, Sungjoo; Park, Yongtae; Kang, Daekook
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT; Vol.28 3; 128-146
- Technology; Product-service integration; Integration; Technology roadmapping; Korean industry; Product-service system
- Today, since a single product is no longer sufficient to cope with the dynamic market environment, firms are trying to provide the integrated offering of products and services. However, despite the importance and utility of product-service integration, a limited approach has been conducted regarding the planning of the strategic management of integrated offering. To deal with this issue, this paper firstly suggests the concept and typology of technological interface in product-service integration. Based on the technological interface, a generic structure of product-service integrated roadmap is developed. Extended from the generic structure, this paper finally proposes the typological configurations of integrated roadmap according to the technological interface and investigates the usage, characteristics, and roadmapping processes. (C) 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.