S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Industrial Engineering (산업공학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_산업공학과)
AN APPROACH TO CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT (CPI) BASED ON CASE-BASED REASONING AND PROCESS CHANGE PATTERNS
- Kim, Dongsoo; Lee, Namhun; Kang, Suk Ho
- Issue Date
- ICIC INT
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIVE COMPUTING INFORMATION AND CONTROL; Vol.7 4; 1921-1931
- Continuous process improvement; Business process management; Process change patterns; Case-based reasoning
- Today''''''''s business environments are characterized by fierce competitions and rapid changes. Accordingly, organizations must retain a quick adaptability, which capability can be achieved and maintained by sufficient attention to the whole lifecycle of business process management. In order to accomplish such agility, organizations need to improve their business processes continuously in response to changes in the business environments. In this paper, we present an approach to continuous process improvement based on case-based reasoning and business process change patterns. The approach includes a decision support feature and suggests a specific business process improvement guide for process improvement staff. It is expected that the proposed approach, through provision of such a concrete and detailed guide, will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of process improvement efforts.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.