S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Mechanical Aerospace Engineering (기계항공공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_기계항공공학부)
Tribological properties of bio-mimetic nano-patterned polymeric surfaces on silicon wafer
- Yoon, E. -S.; Singh, R. A.; Kong, H.; Kim, B.; Kim, D -H.; Jeong, H. E.; Suh, K. Y.
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- Tribol. Lett. 21 (2006) 31
- nano; micro; adhesion; friction; lithography; tribology; AFM; LITHOGRAPHY; ADHESION; FRICTION; FORCE
- Nano-patterns made of poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) were fabricated on silicon wafer using a capillarity-directed soft lithographic technique. Patterns with three different aspect ratios were investigated for their adhesion and friction properties at nano-scale and for friction at micro-scale. The patterned samples exhibited superior tribological properties, at both these scales when compared to those of flat PMMA thin films.
- 1023-8883 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.