S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Architecture and Architectural Engineering (건축학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_건축학과)
Novel U-Shape Resistive Random Access Memory Structure for Improving Resistive Switching Characteristics
- Ryoo, Kyung-Chang; Oh, Jeong-Hoon; Jeong, Hongsik; Jung, Sunghun; Park, Byung-Gook
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS; Vol.50 4; -
- We firstly propose a novel U-shape resistive cell structure which is the best fit for generating low power resistive random access memory (RRAM) with forming-less process. We find that irregular resistive switching behavior in the initial transition and the characteristics associated with it. Controlling the conducting filament (CF) dimension and deposition orientation of resistive material are expected to reduce the distribution and forming voltage, which enables low power RRAM to be feasible without forming state. Simple fabrication flow and device performances are also evaluated in the aspect of forming-less process. Numerical simulation is performed using random circuit breaker model (RCB) to confirm the proposed structure. (C) 2011 The Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.