S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Architecture and Architectural Engineering (건축학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_건축학과)
A parametric study based on spectral fatigue analysis for 170k LNGC
- Park, Tae-Yoon; Jang, Chang-Doo; Suh, Yong-Suk; Kim, Bong-Jae
- Issue Date
- SOC NAVAL ARCHITECTS KOREA
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND OCEAN ENGINEERING; Vol.3 2; 116-121
- The Spectral Fatigue Analysis is representative fatigue life assessment method for vessels. This Analysis is performed generally for the whole vessel and many assessment sites. The spectral fatigue analysis is performed through the process of hydrodynamic response analysis, global structural analysis, local structural analysis and calculation of fatigue damage. In these processes, fatigue damage is affected by many variables. The representative variables are S-N curve data, wave scatter data, wave spectrum, bandwidth effect and etc. In this paper, the effects of these variables to the fatigue damage are analyzed through the spectral fatigue analysis for 170k LNGC.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.