S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Industrial Engineering (산업공학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_산업공학과)
Approximation of the k-batch consolidation problem
- Hong, Sung-Pil; Park, Myoung-Ju; Chang, Soo Y.
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- THEORETICAL COMPUTER SCIENCE; Vol.410 8-10; 963-967
- k-batch consolidation problem; Inapproximability; k-set cover problem; Approximation algorithm
- We consider a problem of minimizing the number of batches of a fixed capacity processing the orders of various sizes on a finite set of items. This batch consolidation problem is motivated by the production system typical in raw material industries in which multiple items can be processed in the same batch if they share sufficiently close production parameters. if the number of items processed in a batch is restricted to being up to some fixed integer k, the problem is referred to as the k-batch consolidation problem. We will show that the k-batch consolidation problem admits an approximation whose factor is twice that of the k-set cover problem. In particular, this implies an upper bound on the approximation factor, 2H(k) - 1, where H(k) = 1 + 1/2 + ... + 1/k (C) 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.