S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_산부인과학전공)
Rapid and high-throughput analysis of N-glycans from ovarian cancer serum using a 96-well plate platform
- Kim, Yun-Gon; Jeong, Hee-Jin; Jang, Kyoung-Soon; Yang, Yung-Hun; Chung, Junho; Kim, Byung-Gee; Song, Yong-Sang
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- ANALYTICAL BIOCHEMISTRY; Vol.391 2; 151-153
- We present a rapid and high-throughput human serum N-glycan preparation technology using 96-well plate-based procedures, The released N-glycans front polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) membrane filter plate are subsequently loaded to porous graphitic carbon (PGC) containing a 96-well plate to remove salts and other contaminants without sacrificing accuracy or reproducibility. This robust glycan Preparation technology is applied to ovarian cancer diagnosis using 5 mu l of patient Serum. (C) 2009 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.