S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Pediatrics (소아과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_소아과학전공)
Case of congenital esophageal stricture by ganglioneuroma and acro-flexural hyperpigmentation: A coincidence?
- Kim, Beom Joon; Choi, Jung Won; Yeon, Je Ho; Shin, Choong Ho; Cho, Kwang Hyun; Kwon, Oh Sang; Park, Kwi Won
- Issue Date
- WILEY-BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC
- JOURNAL OF DERMATOLOGY; Vol.36 3; 159-162
- Congenital hyperpigmentation in the acro-genital area and simultaneous occurrence of ganglioneuroma in the esophagus have yet to be reported. Herein, we report a 4-month-old girl presenting with feeding difficulty by esophageal ganglioneuroma and symmetrically distributed brown pigmented patches on the lips, axillae, dorsa of fingers and toes, and genital area. Although the esophageal stricture was resolved by surgical removal of ganglioneuroma, her skin manifestations remained for over 2 years.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.