S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Preventive Medicine (예방의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_예방의학전공)
Air Pollution Causes Oxidative Stress in School Children
- Bae, Sanghyuk; Pan, Xiaochuan; Kim, Su-Young; Park, Kwangsik; Kim, Ho; Hong, Yun-Chul; Kim, Yoon-Hee
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- EPIDEMIOLOGY; Vol.20 6; S26-S26
- Background: Air pollution has been known to contribute to respiratory
and cardiovascular mortality and morbidity. Oxidative stress was
suggested as one of the main mechanisms. The aim of this study is to
analyse the effect of exposure to particulates (PM10 and PM2.5) and
polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) on urinary concentration of
MDA in school children.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.