S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiation Oncology (방사선종양학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_방사선종양학전공)
Pretreatment FDG-PET Can Predict Survival Rates Following Definitive Radiotherapy in Lymph Node Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
- Kang, Hyun-Cheol; Wu, Hong-Gyun; Park, Charn Il; Kang, Keon Wook
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- JOURNAL OF THORACIC ONCOLOGY; Vol.5 12; S389-S389
- Introduction: We investigated whether the maximum standardized uptake
value (mSUV) of [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography
(FDG-PET) could be a prognostic factor for lymph node positive non-small
cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients treated with definitive radiotherapy (RT).
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.